Pages

Ads 468x60px

There are lots of way to make money on the Internet, that's why I'm here to give you an idea on how to make money online.

Live ChatBox

Friday, February 29, 2008

Buy a domain with PR: How I make money from it?

This post I get it from this website http://www.post-buzz.com/

*** If you’re problogger and making thousands per month without paid post programs.. . then I think you should leave this entry because you will not get any benefit from this article. This article is dedicated for all bloggers who are looking for more money from paid post program like me.



Today is 20 Feb 2008 and so far, I’ve managed to earn around USD900 from all paid post programs that I’ve joined. All this income are from my blogs that have a PR3-PR4 domain that I’ve bought 2 months ago. The most pleasure is when all the PR3-4 domains that I’ve bought is still remain at the same PR even after the latest PR updated last few weeks.

How do I make money from paid post after Google penalization?
Now this is the normal question that I always received via my Yahoo! Messenger (like Doris and Menj). For those who always online with me, I guess you guys already know about this. But for those that still don’t know about how I can make money from paid post in this “critical period (just because all my blogs got no PR <— BULLSHIT, who said that?”), then keep reading this article because I will clear your mind about this matter.

Basically, you STILL and DEFINITELY CAN make money from the domain with PR that you buy. The only thing that you must know is how to find a GOOD, RELIABLE, VALID and STRONG domain. That’s it.

If you know how to find a good and strong PR domain, then it’s okey. But if you don’t know how to find it, then it will cause you a problem specially after the Google pagerank update.

Lately, I always see many peoples who are not in this industry come up with their bad assumptions. I also not sure how they can express their assumption and their own opinion about this matter (even they are not really involved in this business). In fact, I can bet that they don’t have any experienced in purchasing any domain with PR.

Now can you tell me who are the “right person” here?
The people in this industry or the people who are not related with this industry?





Now let me tell you what’s this all about:

I am a full time blogger and I making money online. Before this, I making money online from my Adsense and sell text link untill the paid post program comes in. After that, I’m concentrated most of my time on paid post and I managed to earn more than RM6000++ per month from all my blogs. So before Google start their “rumour” to penalize all blogs that sell link and paid post, I already make my first move!

Yup, I started to learn about how to live with paid post program and how to find a good domain with PR. I’ve spend about 2 months to learn on how to find a good domain and after I put myself in my own “R&D”, then I realize that I can be a good domainer. I’ve learned so much until I came out with my own domain profile that is AllSmartDomain.com. The facts is, I’ve sold many domains (including domain with PR) in many famous forums like Digitalpoint, Namepros, V&n and DnForum. You even can look at my iTrader at Digitalpoint forum.

Can PR3 and PR4 domain that I bought makes me money?
Of course and why not!???

You have a good domain with PR3-PR4 , then why not you submit it in Sponsoredreviews or something like that?
Sponsoredreviews has many big opportunities lately and this is where I make my big money.
For you information, there’s hundreds of “individual advertisers” in many forums that always look for a blog post and paid link. Make a deal with them.
Remember, you earn the money from advertiser, not from Google right?

So why you should worry about the domain with PR that you bought?

If you say “opss…. I’m afraid the PR will drop…” or “what will happen with the PR after the pagerank update..?“, then let it be. Then buy again the domain with PR. That’s the way it goes and that’s what I’ve did all this time.

Come on guys……
You bought your PR3-PR4 for about USD50-60 each, you may earn more than USD1000 from all your PR3-PR4 blogs within 3 months (before next pagerank update), then you want to be afraid of your PR drop. Buy again laaa…!! And keep making money from the paid post program…. if drop again, then buy again… why you make your life so difficult?

Again, the domain with PR that you buy is only for a business right? Not for your personal blog!!!
Coz if you want to have a personal blog and want to develop it, then forget about this PR domain issue. As I said in my first paragraph, this entry will only tell you about how you want to make money online from paid post like what I’ve did.

Now are you clear about on how I make money from all my blogs with PR3 and PR4?

***If you ask me “what about my previous blog? No PR anymore….”, I will advice you to SURRENDER to Google and keep your pure natural blogging. As for me, I have two types of BLOG and BLOGGING. Means that, I have some blogs just for my pure natural blogging and some blogs for paid post. And I live happily ever after……………….

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really very nice post I like the way on how it was done. Thanks to sharing
website domain name